Top Poster: BoaConstrictor (1,754)
|Welcome to our newest member, sonofluse
12-27-2007, 01:29 PM
[h2]v1.0.8a - January 27, 2009[/h2]
- [FIX]Reset MySQL back to serverdefault after using phpBB3 integration. This will fix the UTF-8 problems when trying to add data to the database.
- [FIX]Fixed the problem with the phpBB2 integration. Seems phpRaider and phpBB2 had the same data object.
- [FIX]Rewrote calendar code, so it doesn't need the PHP calendar functions anymore.
[h2]v1.0.8 - January 12, 2009[/h2]
- [NEW]Basic vBulletin authentication backported from 1.1.0.
- [NEW]Basic Joomla 1.0.x authentication backported from 1.1.0.
- [NEW]Added a check to make sure it's not possible to confirm more people than raid max.
- [NEW]Added a check to make sure people can't confirm themselves if the role they're rigned up with is full. This can however be overridden by officers.
- [NEW]When creating a new raid, minimum level, maximum level and max raiders are filled in with the default values from the configuration.
- [FIX]Two typos in the stylesheet.
- [NEW]DB object now uses fully qualified tablenames.
- [NEW]Otimized the queries for the raid view page so fewer queries are needed.
- [FIX]Fixed the check for latest version so configuration doesn't say you have the latest version when it's unable to determine latest version.
- [CHANGE]Changed the "Auto queue signups" text in the configuration to "Disallow signup as Confirmed" as people thought that was better.
- [SECURITY]Fixed potential SQL injection in the login function if using phpRaider authentication.
- [SECURITY]Fixed potential SQL injection in the delete functions of the modules.
- [NEW]Added check for the value of Register Global in the installer.
- [FIX]Added nummeric check for attributes and raid limits.
- [SECURITY]Removed the code to extract all HTTP GET variables. Only option, task and id are automatically extracted. All modules are responsible for the rest of the needed variables themselves. WARNING: This might break 3rd party modules.
- [FIX]The plugin loader only loads plugins from the plugin directory now.
- [NEW]Replaced the 3rd party calendar component with new phpRaider code.
[h2]v1.0.7b - May 29, 2008[/h2]
- [SECURITY]Disabled direct access to the auth methods.
- [FIX]Added utf8_decode on all data extracted from phpBB3.
- [FIX]Fixed corrupt SQL when backing up multiple tables at the same time.
- [NEW]Added check for MySQL version >= 4.1 in the installer.
- [FIX]Updated documentation to show that MySQL 4.1 is needed.
- [FIX]Registration in French localization.
- [FIX]Raid owner gets the right 'edit_subscriptions_any' on own raids.
[h2]v1.0.7a - April 21, 2008[/h2]
- [FIX]Fixed nesting of canceled signups.
- [FIX]Edit Own Raids made it possible to take over other people's raids.
- [FIX]View members permission security issue.
- [FIX]Properly filtering user input for safety.
- [FIX]removed the escaping from the ajax tooltips.
- [NEW]Added check to see if session.save_path is configured and if the path is writeable to the installer.
- [NEW]Added option to write a comment from the signup form.
- [FIX]The mythical com_users added. Same functionality as the old phpRaid one.
- [FIX]Switched from LIKE to = when checking if a user allready exist during registration.
- [FIX]Fixed for 'template' variable beeing emptied when submitting a raid using a raid template.
- [NEW]Added redirect support to the signup form.
- [CHANGE]Added redirect back to raidview if signing up from the raidview.
- [FIX]Fixed problem with resubmitting a raid after validation fail.
- [CHANGE]Rights changes. Rights should now do what the help text tell you it does.
- [CHANGE]Changed most text from Available to Approve(d) which is what they actually are. People in the queue are available for the raid.
- [FIX]Fixed the "allready defined SMF" error.
- [FIX]Hopefully fixes so that bots won't register on phpRaider when using phpBB3 auth module.
- [FIX]Fixed raids no showing up on the calendat last day of the month.
- [NEW]Added optional parameter $pConfig['db_newlink'] to instancing the db object as a new link.
- [CHANGE]Updated french language by Ulushyu.
- [CHANGE]Added support for plural translations. If $pLang['item_plural'] exist, use that, if not the old way with $pLanf['item'].$pLang['plural'].
- [FIX]Lots of variable warning fixes.
- [FIX]Fixed the role font color output.
- [FIX]Calendar not going back to current month when signing up for a raid in another month.
[h2]v1.0.7 - October 12, 2007[/h2]
- [FIX] plural on the timediff
- [CHANGE] Added Default '0' for use_icon and use_name columns in the raid table to fix problems with MySQL server setup in strict mode.
- [Fix] RSS feeds generated are now valid RSS 2.0 feeds. Dates may still be wrong on some php versions.
- [Fix] Removed debug info.
- [Fix] Ticket http://phpraider-trac.cvsdude.com/phpraider/ticket/65
- [Fix] the '_NOHTML_' warning.
- [Fix] the join in the query to use configured prefix.
- [UPD] TinyMCE to latest version (2.1.2) from 22.214.171.124
- [Fix] the query, so the count of users in the groups are now correct.
- [CHANGE] some smf auth cleanups
- [Fix] attName_error, attMin_error, attMax_error and _TEMPLATE_ not defined.
- [CHANGE] Character comment popup in raid details page only available to the character owner, as the rest of the code checks.
- [NEW] It's now possible to exclude one or more roles from signing up by not entering a value in the limit field.
- [CHANGE] Changed the SQL so we fill in default values for new attribues that's missing data on a character.
- [FIX] the error where newly created attributes isn't editable on existing characters.
- [FIX] for ticket
- [FIX] the password reset problem with lost password.
- [FIX] the error where you can't change roles if roles aren't defined in the raid_template (older templates than 1.0.3) or if a raid was created without role limits.
- [FIX] Report view http://phpraider-trac.cvsdude.com/phpraider/ticket/19
- [NEW] Added code to check if start_time and invite_time still is in the raid_templates table, and remove them if they are.
- [FIX] Removed start_time and invite_time from the raid_templates table.
- [FIX] warning for $remote when the phpraider site isn't available.
- [CHANGE] Renamed $timezone variable to $timezoneOption, so that we don't overwrite $_SESSIONtimezone? when php is configured with register_globals = On
- [CHANGE] $_SESSIONemail? changed to $_SESSIONuser_email? so it's the same as everywhere else.
- [CHANGE] Small tweak to the join query.
- [NEW] Added configuration option to swich between sunday and monday as first day of the week.
- [CHANGE] Database changes for announcements
- [CHANGE] Changed the sorting to use SQL sort and updated to new database changes
- [FIX] a minor cosmetic bug with formatText()"
- [CHANGE] Updated announcements.php to include database changes"
- [FIX] Added missing SQL files for 1.0.5 and 1.0.6
- [FIX] missing end tag for the submit input in the roleselect popup.
[h2]v1.0.6 - September 09, 2007[/h2]
- [FIX] Fixed anonymous access (anonymous users will be able to view raids)
- [FIX] Added signup icon information when viewing a raid
- [FIX] Removed unnecessary ID check when viewing a raid
- [FIX] Fix for raid time/date display discrepencies
- [FIX] Added generErrorHeader and raIconError localizations
- [FIX] Changed the printError function to include a generic error header and added a line break () after output
- [FIX] Fix for AJAX tooltips not caching data (Subxero)
- [FIX] Added error output if game directory does not exist but is saved in database
- [FIX] Fix for previous months not showing correctly on calendar
- [FIX] Fix for pagination when viewing members, see http://phpraider-trac.cvsdude.com/phpraider/ticket/8
- [FIX] Added $pLangmonth? to the translation, to get rid of the warnings from functions.date.php (BoaConstrictor)
- [FIX] Fix for division by zero error in view.php line 60, see http://phpraider-trac.cvsdude.com/phpraider/ticket/6
- [FIX] Changed deletion permission check logic.
- [FIX] When deleting a character signups weren't being removed.
- [FIX] Fix for CheckOwn? function not returning proper ProfileID in rare cases
- [FIX] Fix for php warning messages (multiple). (BoaConstrictor)
- [FIX] Fix for not able to create a raid when using phpbb3 as authentication. (BoaConstrictor)
- [FIX] Added blank SQL files for 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 for usage when upgrading.
[h2]v1.0.3 - August 28, 2007[/h2]
- [SECURITY] Made a change to phpBB2 and phpBB3 when determining if a profile exists
- [NEW] AJAX tooltips on definitons page to show class/race restrictions
- [NEW] Added AJAX tooltips on frontpage to GREATLY reduce queries and still display loads of information
- [NEW] Detect zip support on the server and give manual instructions for game installation if not enabled. (Boa Constrictor)
- [NEW] Added a VERY BETA SMF authentication. An alternative by Korpus is available on the forums (Do not ask for support on this, yet).
- [NEW] Having acquired a bit more SQL knowledge the raid page has had an overhaul and is more efficient
- [NEW] Templates now recall role limits
- [FIX] Fix for history showing created raids rather than ones signed up for (Subxero)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with profile.php not checking the current password vs stored password when making changes
- [FIX] Multiple signup bugs were squashed.
- [FIX] Fixed a DB query when creating a new template
- [FIX] Zip files doesn't work with PHP v<5.0. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Blank timestams gives error messages in a windows environment. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Default URL set to 'http://localhost/phpraider' by the installer. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Persistent DB setting not saved when not choosen. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Setup saves "weird" variables if session variable was allready filled before installation stated. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Multiclasses doesn't work with roster. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Choosing template doesn't stick in configuration. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] phpbb2 auth working when register_globals is on. (Boa Constrictor/wenahs/Agamennon)
- [FIX] Div installation cleanups. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Guild and sex not remembered when editing a character (Subxero/Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Fix for 'SELECT profile_id FROM phpraider_raid WHERE raid_id=' (Iluvatar/Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Changing roles only affects the first person of that role, not the selected person (Felkin)
- [FIX] Autoqueue fix when autoqueue wasn't selected and removed the 'approved' signup option if autoqueue was selected and user doesn't have admin rights for the raid. (Iluvatar/Subxero/Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Character class gets wrong on signup. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Warning for uninitialized $_POST[comment] in signup.php. (Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Division by zero fix for the raid details page for when the seconds reaces 0 and when someone set up a raid without limits. (Boa Constrictor/Ragowit)
- [FIX] Corrected count in the tooltip on the frontpage. (Subxero/Boa Constrictor)
- [FIX] Removed some joins that was not needed from the queries on the frontpage. (Boa Constrictor)
- [CHANGE] Configuration updates now use REPLACE INTO. (Boa, modified by me)
Last edited by BoaConstrictor; 01-27-2009 at 07:57 AM.
05-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Join Date: Mar 2007
phpRaider 1.0.9 May, 3 2010
[h2]v1.0.9 - May 3, 2010[/h2]
- [NEW]Joomla 1.5 authentication support.
- [NEW]Added jQuery to phpRaider.
- [NEW]Added option for raid admins to signup other people (if your template supports it).
- [NEW]When a raid is expired, it will no longer be possible change signups.
- [NEW]Added warning when removing a signup.
- [FIX]Removed the warnings when creating new attributes and a game wasn't configured.
- [FIX]Hopefully fixed the raid not showing at the start/end of the month.</li>
- [CHANGE]If a raid is frozen, then it will no longer be possible for normal users to change their signup.
- [CHANGE]The change role icon also makes it possible to change character.
- [CHANGE]Updated Smarty to latest version.
- [CHANGE]Updated TinyMCE to 3.3.2 (jQuery version).
- [CHANGE]Removed the 3rd party popup calendar and replaced it with jQueryUI Datepicker with a custom phpRaider template.
- [FIX]Shouldn't complain about column "PHPSESSIONID" anymore.
- [FIX]Better error checking when uploading game.
- [NEW]Added support to load language file pr. component (language/componentname_language.php).
- [CHANGE]Raidtemplates can contain start and invite time.
- [CHANGE]Changed the value in the raid view for toal to be confirmed + available and changed the english text to "Total available".
- [FIX]SQL generated by the backup routine is now properly escaped, so it can be run directly in MySQL
- [CHANGE]Backported Min and Max level checking for adding characters.
- [CHANGE]Backported range check for "Raider limit", "Minimum level" and "Maximum level" if the limits are defined in the configuration.
- [CHANGE]Removed unused database fields: gender_icon and permission_id
- [FIX]phpRaider should not jump out of an IFrame when selecting raid template.
- [FIX]phpRaider will now set expired correctly when editing a raid
- [FIX]Hopefully fixed the table closing for the "Not Available" list in raid view.
- [FIX]isExpired didn't return the result.
- [FIX]phpRaider is now compatibile with MySQL 5.x in strict mode.
- [FIX]Fix for SMF 1.1.x escaping $_POST when magic_quotes are off.
- [FIX]Added code to strip slashes from the result data if magic_quotes_runtime is set to true.
- [FIX]Fixed warnings when running phpRaider with php 5.3
- [FIX]Backported fix for CURL problems with php >= 5.2.10
- [FIX]Changed the RSS builder to use htmlspecialchars and utf8_encode instead of htmlentities. The feed is also marked as UTF-8 when it's sent.
- [FIX]phpRaider will now URL encode to the class names, attribute names and race names when generating image URLs.
- [FIX]Added database name escaping to fix illegal database names in the queries.
- [FIX]Fixed the foreach warning if user have defined no roles for the raid, however no chars will be shown if there are no roles defined.
- [FIX]Fixed debug information not shown.
- [FIX]Corrected database class name in help.php.
05-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Join Date: Mar 2007
[h2]v1.0.10 - May 27, 2010[/h2]
- [NEW]Added option to show SQL execution plans if phpRaider is in debug mode and the setting '$pConfig['db_show_plan']=1;' is added to the configuration.php file.
- [FIX]SMF authentication didn't work with new users.
- [FIX]phpRaider shouldn't give you a database error anymore when creating or editing a character without a guild.
- [FIX]Added the missing signed-up by comment.
- [FIX]Removed a warning from com_characters.
- [FIX]More php 5.3 warning fixes.
- [FIX]phpRaider shouldn't give you SQL error in com_view if you have configured your game with Multi Classes.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off